Sunday 13 April 2008

Dream a little dream................



Managed to survive Club Opening Day without getting wet! Was given the honour (?) of delivering the first jack and bowl. Needless to say the bowl was not one of the best I have ever delivered...more practice needed methinks!
But last night I sat in my little craftie space in the office and 'fiddled' about. I made a couple of Gothic Arches for a hosted swap and whilst I had the template I made a small 'Blue Gothic Book'. It gave me the opportunity to practice a bit more with rubber stamps and although the book is by no means perfect, I feel I have travelled a long way since making my first ATC!
I am still struggling with just letting my imagination go..... I may have travelled a long way since making the first one, but I still definitley have a long way to go until I reach the magical dream of an eclectic mix of colour and textures that I aspire to!

7 comments:

Maureen said...

Pleased you've starrted your blog, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Love your arches - the colours are just right - maureen x

konnykards .. Musings of a Senior Citizen said...

Hi Viv - don't we all dream a little dream??
I hope yours comes true.
Love the little book, Connie, x

Sian said...

This is beautiful!

MARGARET FIELD said...

Locw youe Gothic Arch. And you have done really really well with your blog.
Long may it continue

For the life of me said...

beautiful arches xx

DF - Heidi said...

these goth arches are great they look like canvas so great texture

Shaz said...

lovley arches viv, very relaxing colours- great work
shaz x