Saturday 24 January 2009

Rainbow in Paris!


I recently received some Paris themes ATC's as a result of a 'lottery' on the NI group. I have lots of themes that I like and Paris is included in the list! Consequently I have had some Paris themed ATC's from one to one trades in my album too.
It seems such a pity to own these little works of art and not have them on display so I decided to start putting them on 'Themed' canvases with the idea being that I put them on the walls in the 'den' and display them in rotation.
So here is the first of the themed canvas project which is entitled 'Parisienne Rainbow'! The background is chalked and stamped, with some beads and other embellishments added and the finished piece measures 15" x 12".

3 comments:

MARGARET FIELD said...

oooooooh mrs, that looks beauuuutiful.
AND you have some delicious looking stamps that you have used too.

What a really neat idea.
xxxx margaret xxxxxx

nancy said...

this is really nice. I can hardly wait to get into my home where I can dream up ways to display my favorites. A great idea.

Sherry said...

Great idea Viv and it looks fab!