Friday 13 March 2009

Card


I had a great day yesterday with Maureen at the Birmingham NEC - despite the best efforts of British Rail to leave me abandoned in the wilds of Wolverhampton by cancelling and delaying trains, I managed to arrive home very late but in one piece, heavily laden with crafty stash and with a considerably lighter purse!

I have been itching to play with the new goodies but had to discipline myself as I have some card orders that I HAVE to do within the next 24 hours.

Here's one that I finished earlier!!!!!!!!!! (with some images I got yesterday).
I have another 2 Birthday cards to make before I can get rid of the 'girly, frothy' stuff and get down to real business!

7 comments:

Maureen said...

Looks good Viv!

Genie said...

Glad you both had a great day and got home safely. have fun playing with new stash.

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful, Viv!
Hugs, Vanja

Deby said...

This is amazing Viv! I love the doily...

Sian said...

This is a beautiful card (even if it is pink and girly, LOL!)

konnykards .. Musings of a Senior Citizen said...

Good to catch up on your blog Viv - I'm impressed by your cards, gothic arches, and birds - always so many great things to see!
Hope I'll be at NEC with you two ONE day - it looks like I'm getting new hips from what the doc tells me - how long does that take though? LOL Connie.

June said...

How beautiful this one is Viv. Your work is always so striking.
Thanks so much for your care and support in the last few weeks my friend
Hugs June xxx