Sunday 1 March 2009




This is Sheila's. Her theme was 'birds and associated stuff' in browns, gold and creams. The images on both birds are courtesy of Flickr collage group too. I stamped and embossed the cherry blossom tree branches on both sides of the bird. The gold actually shows up far better in real life! I added a gem dragonfly and some gold braid to the one on the left and on the right some tiny flower gems and cream/beige fibres. The bead charm I have to admit was a straight copy of one that I received on an ATC some time ago and I liked the design so made one exactly like it! I think I may have gone a bit overboard with the feathers and I hope the bird doesn't start to 'moult' by the time it arrives at Sheila's!

3 comments:

Anne said...

What a fabulous set of birds!!!

Just gorgeous

Sherry said...

This is gorgeous - love everything about it!

Rika said...

Lovely birds!