Monday 16 March 2009

A winner!

Well, I just can't believe it! One of my most talented blogging friends Ange (otherwise known as Agnes the Red) sets a challenge every couple of months over on her 'Six Inch Square' Club and blog.
This month was to make a ruler book.... and she set up a prize for someone to win all the stash to make one of these gorgeous books (inspired by the lovely Tim Holtz, of course!) ......AND I WON!!
I'm so pleased cos I've been looking for wooden rulers everywhere without success so I could try one of these and now I've won the makings!
Please go and have a look at Ange's blog, her work is fab, she is full of inspirational ideas and has lots of tutorials for you to learn from.
Thanks Ange, promise I will try to do a real good ruler book for you!

9 comments:

Genie said...

Congratulations Viv

Jan said...

WELL DONE - YOU DESERVE IT!

Unknown said...

well done Viv look forward to seeing your ruler book!

Flippinpest said...

Well done Viv :-)

Maureen said...

Lucky lady, well done !

Anne said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Viv! Well done! :)
Hugs, Vanja

artisbliss said...

Good for you Viv.

Ange J Lee said...

Hope you enjoy playing with the kit Viv....thanks goes to Clive though...he picked your name out of the hat! Your prize is in the post and I'm looking forward to seeing what you make of it!
Ange x