Sunday 12 April 2009

Sew Time


My blog posts today are like buses....... you wait ages for one to come along, then two arrive together!

I kept my promise to myself to make something tonight after being 'craft less' for nearly a week and here it is!

The challenge on Theme Thursday was 'Sewing' and Margaret's theme this week was 'Time'.

I have combined the two challenges and made this mixed media ATC.

The background is a pretty fabric that was sent to me by another crafter, the image is from Seneca Pond Crafts, the embellishments, lace and ribbon were from my stash.

12 comments:

Gayle Page-Robak said...

I absolutely love your sewing art piece...I love to sew and you have all the good things we need to get the task done! (smile) Excellent card...Perfect!

Yvonne said...

What a perfect sewing collage! Love it.

Flippinpest said...

Amazing piece Viv and what a lucky recipient who will get this! I agree about the blogging..it all does happen at once!

June said...

Viv this is so beautiful. I didnt do that challenge but have seen a few and i have to say they are all lovely but yours ... well yours is just stunning. Its the most gorgeous !!
Hugs June xxx

Lynn said...

This is gorgeous Viv, I love all the detail :) I've been craftless too for 3 days now, can't wait to get in my room and work on something :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is just stunning, Viv! Beautiful creations, I love all the details.
Hugs, Vanja

Genie said...

Lovely ATC Viv.
have a great week

Deby said...

Another beauty! Love it totally!

Anne said...

What a lovely collage, the tiny scissors and the bits and pieces are a real find, they make it fab :)

Maureen said...

This is great Viv, love the colours and everything in it!

K said...

beautiful atc!

Sherry said...

Aha, that explains why it was sew time - for the two different challenges - lol. Really love this one Viv, shame I missed out on the bidding! xx