Tuesday 7 July 2009

New Stamps!


I had a bit of a flurry of spending at the end of last week..... all on craft stash too! So I have been making messy today (housework not done AGAIN!!)

I have had 2 tries at altering slide mailers...nothing too spectacular as they were my first attempts and I thought I'd better not try anything too ambitious. Will take pics of them once glue is dry and post (if I think they look OK!!)

I also bought some new stamps..(as if I didn't have enough already...... can you ever have too many???????) and used one of them on this ATC.


The background paper is by K and Co (another bit of my spending spree - a huge box of gorgeous papers that I don't want to use cos they're too pretty!!!) and the stamp is by Crafty Individuals.
I stamped the image with Timber Brown Stazon, added the feather and some flowers.
This is my entry for the Lots To Do challenge of 'Stamping'.

9 comments:

Jan said...

Yes, I heard that you sent 'someone' on a mission to buy some stash for you LOL !!! I was very good and said 'no thank you, I dont need anything' (damn!!!)
Lovely stamp anyway and very pretty card. Enjoy! x

Tam Hess said...

Love the green! Beautiful card. xoxo

nancy said...

Sooo pretty!

sam21ski said...

Lovely paper, great stamp, I just love Crafty Individuals

Thanks for joining in with this weeks Lotstodo Challenge - Sam xxx

Willy said...

Fabulous ATC!

Ang C said...

Gorgeous stamps - love ot!!!!

Jaqi said...

Stunning Colours and stamps, I love it, Jaqi

Leslie said...

What a great job you did with this ATC. I love the stamp and the touch of feather! Very chic! Hugs, Leslie

Anne said...

No, I can confirm, you can never have too many stamps.

CI have some lovely stuff and this has made a great ATC