Monday 26 October 2009

Cutey Spooky!


I haven't had a lot of free time as I have been attending four Presentation lunches in the last 8 days all over the Northern Counties! Whilst pondering how I'm going to get rid of my expanded waistline I found some time to make a birthday card!
The recipient is away on holiday and will receive it when she returns home at the weekend.......

It's a bit 'cutesy' which is something of a change for me but I really liked the little witch and her cat! The image is from Mo's Digital Pencil. I coloured it with watercolour pencils, mounted it onto black card and the background is a freebie from Glenda's 'Artylicious' blog with some flowers and a couple of lightly glittered pumpkins mounted onto card and a greeting printed from the PC.

I have linked this to the challenge on Tuesday Taggers - pop over and see some fab interpretations of their 'things that go Bump in the Night' theme

and also at One Powerful Hour - who's challenge this week was 'Something Spooky' ... OK I know she isn't exactly SPOOKY but perhaps if you stretch your imagination you might find her just a teeny bit scary?????!!

7 comments:

Jan said...

Great card Viv! Lovely little image and the colours are beautiful.

Michelle said...

Thanks for an awesome entry and for tagging along at TT this week
x Michelle

Teri said...

Brilliant project!
Thanks for playing at Tuesday Taggers this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

Pia said...

wow what a great card

Unknown said...

What a fun spooky b-day card...everything works wonderfully together!

Thanks for taking the challenge.

Unknown said...

This is fab Viv I love Mos images too! Thanks for joining in with TT again this wek x Janet

Sherry said...

Oh I love this cutesy, spooky card!