Sunday 2 January 2011

I'f I'd known you were coming....

I'd have baked a cake!!!! LOL

Well I know they're pies but if you've ever tasted my cooking you know you wouldn't be able to tell the difference......

Here's another one off the desk... and another quickie make. The image is from Sassy Cheryl and the papers are from the Basic Grey Sultry pack (which are really really scrummy!!).
I had forgotten about the 'baking' themed button pack which I had bought eons ago but pounced on the pack when I saw the little baking board with the 'Baked With Love' sentiment on it.

Not made it with anything or anyone in mind, so it will just go in my collection.
Challenges -
Saturday Challenge - Buttons and Bows
Fab N Funky - Quick and Easy Does It

8 comments:

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card Viv, love the colours and layout. Sounds like your cooking is as good as mine :o)
Jackie xx

Teresa said...

What a cute card soooo sweet.
Teresa x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

gorgeous - so sweet

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

PetraB said...

A beautiful card, love the colours ... looks very much like baking time!

Meggymay said...

A real fun card Viv, great image.

downrightcrafty said...

love the way you have used your Buttons and Bows thanks for sharing it with us at the SCSC this week
Happy New Year to you
Kate xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the baking button!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Sassy Cheryl said...

Simply ADORABLE! Love it.