Wednesday 22 May 2013

See - just when you thought it was safe and I had left you, I've turned up like a bad penny!! 
Got home Sunday night after a fab much needed holiday.
Unfortunately though this again is only going to be a fleeting visit as we still have no proper Broadband connection as beloved BT laid the fibre optic cable to the wrong cabinet.. whatever that means - LOL
But I understand enough to know that for the time being I'm having to connect the PC to my mobile phone and use up all my internet allowance to access anything - so visiting and commenting are still at a premium - as are uploading pictures onto my blog.. but hey ho thought I'd sneak this one in...................


Here is the view I am now blessed with seeing from my new lounge window and from my new bedroom......
The sloping green bit is our garden (bit of a change from the other one eh???? LOL), the small road is a private service area for the residents, no caravans, boats or anything else allowed to ensure your uninterrupted view only 'visitor' parkling!
(Please note I didn't take any pics of the cardboard boxes, bubble wrap etc which is currently housed on the entire top floor room of what is eventually going to be our office and my craft space...)

Life is going to be a bit hectic over the next few weeks - (as if it wasn't bad enough moving just 4 days before we went on holiday!) - we don't have any wardrobes or storage space anywhere - wardrobes, new bed etc all being fitted middle of next month, new furniture arriving for the lounge next week (I hope) and we're going to make a start kitting out the office once the floor has been laid so until then no crafting for me (sob sob - have got SEVERE withdrawal symptoms  as it's now over 3 weeks since I last made messy!)

I promise to try and stop by you all as often as I can and thanks for calling in and commenting.... hopefully I should at least be able to have Broadband by the middle of next week.....even if the stamps and ink and stuff are still asleep tucked up in cardboard!
Hugs from me. x

16 comments:

Netty said...

Enjoy your new home Viv, hugss Annette x

Stamps and Paper said...

Hi Viv...what a fabulous view...hope you soon get sorted out I always think its worse doing the unpacking...

Anne

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wow Viv, what a wonderful veiw, I hope you get settled in soon and get the broadband sorted out,
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you had a fab holiday...great scene photo.xx

Jackie said...

OMG, what a wonderful view, I am green with envy! :o)
Jackie xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Good luck with your unpacking Viv, it all sounds exciting with new furniture! A lovely view to keep your spirits up! Susan x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Lucky you what a fantastic view I'm sooooo jealous xxx

Jules said...

Oh Wow Viv!!!

What a fantastic view you have. Just great for daydreaming!!!

Sounds like you are going to be super busy for a while .. .. but how exciting.

It took three goes for our superfast broadband to be installed correctly .. .. but it was worth it!

Hope you have a good day today.

Love Jules xx

Suze Bain said...

Oh wow Viv, what a view, you are really going to appreciate the beauty of the changing seasons living there. Very frustrating about your broadband connection but every cloud has a silver lining - instead of spending hours crafting and surfing the net - get those boxes unpacked!! Lol! Xx

Sarn said...

WOW Viv . . . what a gorgeous view. Can see why you moved!

Hope you get your broadband sorted soon!

Hugs
Sarn xxx

coops said...

wow that is a fantastic view viv.enjoy settling into your new home and I hope your broadband is up and running soon..

xx coops xx

Vanja said...

Hi,Viv! It's great that you can enjoy such a beautiful view! :) I hope you can use your PC without connecting it to mobile phone, soon. :)

hugs
Vanja

♥Gemma♥ said...

What a fantastic view hun and hope you are settling in your new home but certainly sounds like you busy times ahead!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

June Nelson said...

YOU ARE JOKING!!!!! this cant be your view, its out of this world, where are you living I want a room, fantasti c xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lin said...

OMG Viv, I am sooooooo jealous. I want your view!! I look out most days on the old man across the road's pants hanging on the washing line. Sure doesn't inspire me to craft!

Great to see you back online.

Happy unpacking!!!! I know that feeling oh so well

Hugs and stuff


Lin xx

Shelby said...

What a stunning and beautiful view. I'm jealous of all of the gorgeous greenery!!

Shelby